Little Flower Catholic High School First Annual March Madness Participation Contest
- December 31, 2018: Participation levels established. NOTE: “PLAY IN” classes are able to move into the bracket through March 20, 2019
- February 2019: Little Flower March Madness Participation Challenge announced via email and social media.
- March 21, 2019 – Round 1 opens to see who moves on to the Sweet 16
- March 28, 2019 -- Sweet 16 (top 16 classes by participation level) established
- April 6, 2019 – Final 4 (top 4 classes by participation level) established
- April 8, 2019 – March Madness Participation Winner Named
The class with the highest percentage of donors will win our 2019 March Madness competition. Participation — not dollar amount — is what counts for the win!
Participation — Not Dollar Amount — Wins the Game
Little Flower Catholic High School is running an Alumnae March Madness tournament of giving to boost support for the school and keep our valued alumnae involved. The winning class will be the one with the highest rate of participation in the Little Flower Annual Fund.
Why Participation Rate?
Alumnae donor participation at Little Flower is an important benchmark of internal support. We report giving by all different constituencies when we apply for grants or when we are engaging new donors. If the alumnae are not invested, it is hard to encourage others to invest.
Rules of the Game
- Only the participation rate matters. The amount of money raised is not a factor in the contest, so all classes can participate equally, including those just starting out in the work world.
- A class’s bracket position is determined based on giving up through and including all donations made in the Fiscal 2018-19 year through March 20, 2019.
- The Minimum donation to be eligible is $25.
- We encourage online donations but mailed donations are gratefully accepted as well.
- No one donor or group of donors can donate on behalf of an entire class.