Apply to Attend 9th Grade
- Complete an Application for Admission found here.
- Provide a copy of the final 7th grade report card or the most recent 8th grade report card.
- Beginning with the Class of 2023, all applicants are required to take the Academic Scholarship/ High School Placement Test (HSPT). Click the link below to register for the October test dates. The Access code is Z9. https://stsusers.com/stsusers/registration/static/portal.php
- We will communicate acceptance decision by mail.
- The accepted student and family should complete registration and submit required fee.
- $100 if registering by December 20, 2018
- $125 if registering after December 20, 2018
- All students registered by December 20, 2018 will be entered in the Tuition Lottery drawing for a $4,000 tuition grant ($1,000 per year)
Note: Due to differences in curriculum at some private and public schools, students seeking admission from a non-traditional Archdiocesan feeder school must be interviewed after the completion of eighth grade.
General information about admissions
Students from any grade school are eligible to apply for admission to Little Flower. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national or ethnic origin in our admission policies or in any school-administered programs.
It is not necessary for a student of another religion to become a Catholic. However, to enter fully into the life of the school, all students admitted to Little Flower must:
- accept and support actively the philosophy and goals of the school;
- attend Catholic religion class; and
- attend liturgies, retreats, and all religious services.
Parents of students who practice religions other than the Roman Catholic religion are required to pay Supplemental Tuition as well as the standard tuition. The Supplemental Tuition is equal to the amount each Roman Catholic parish pays toward the high school education of each of its members.