Shadowing is a perfect opportunity to see what a typical day at Little Flower is like! You will spend the day “shadowing” one of our students throughout the day, going to classes, meeting some of our faculty and learning about all the activities we have.
Our Shadow Program is opened to eighth grade and transfer students. The dates for our Shadow Program will be announced at a later date due to COVID-19.
Please complete both forms below:
Please read the important information below
- Please print and fill out the Shadow Day Permission Form. Have your daughter bring her completed form with on her Shadow Day.
- You will receive a phone confirmation of your Shadow date.
- We limit the number of Shadow students to five visitors per day.
- Visitors should arrive to meet their Little Flower host student at 7:45 am (school begins at 8 am). Please arrive through our front entrance on Lycoming Street.
- Visitors should wear their school uniform.
- A lunch voucher will be provided to our visitors, but they are welcome to bring additional money if they choose.
- The Flossie Shop, the LF School Store, is open during lunch periods. It is the perfect time to buy your LF gear!
- Your daughter is welcome to take any of our SEPTA Tripper buses. The fare is $2.50. If your daughter will not be taking one of our SEPTA buses at dismissal, we recommend parents pick up their daughter at 2:39 from the parking lot entrance.
- For additional information, please contact Sister Ellen, Shadow Program coordinator at 215-455-6900x1152.
Come to an Open House!
Our Open Houses are an opportunity for prospective students and their parents to come tour the school, meet our students, teachers and administrators, get your questions answered, and learn about how to apply for entrance and for financial aid.
...and much more!