Message from the President
Welcome to Little Flower High Catholic High School for Girls!
As Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls approaches its 80th anniversary in 2019, our academic program, co-curricular activities, fine arts and sports opportunities, coupled with the call to service rooted in Gospel values, exceeds the needs of a premium 21st Century education. With robust and ever-growing curricular options, instructional delivery infused with technology and collaborative experiences, and guided by our patroness, St. Thérèse of Lisieux, the sisterhood experienced by each Little Flower student is a rich recipe for life success. The 148 graduates of the Class of 2018 were awarded in excess of $24,000,000 in scholarship awards, with enrollments to several prominent local universities like the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University, in addition to those not so near, like the University of California at Berkeley.
Little Flower Catholic High School’s vigorous programs are supported by:
- Curricular experiences that are equal parts collaborative, creative, global in scope, interdisciplinary and technologically appropriate
- Daily scheduling, learning spaces and technology that support meaningful learning
- A professional learning community of faculty that provides the time and resources for teachers to grow in their knowledge of innovative, research-based methods
- An alumnae network unparalleled in its dedication and devotion to Little Flower with its donations of time, talents, and monetary contributions
- Robust tuition assistance, both in the form of merit scholarship and need-based award
- Wide and varied opportunities for students to experience the full range of their high school experience through 60+ activities and clubs and 14 varsity sports
- An expectation that each Little Flower student does not operate in a world of one, but is one in the world through her commitment to faith and service, modeling the example of our patroness, St. Thérèse, whose little way makes big differences
The search for the best value in an all-girls, Catholic, independent, academically-accredited school stops here. Why Little Flower? It’s all in our name…
LF students … Love Faithfully by honoring our Catholic tradition and devotion to our patroness, St. Thérèse, the Little Flower, through service to those in need
LF students … Live Fully by fully engaging in the school community in a wide range of clubs, activities, fine and performing arts and athletic endeavors
LF students … Learn Fervently with access to top tier educational opportunities in terms of content and experiences
LF students make… Lifelong Friendships as part of the most enthusiastic sisterhood of any high school in Southeastern Pennsylvania
LF students … Lead Fearlessly as women who are faith-filled, independent, college and career ready
Look no Further! Little Flower – the only choice for high school! We look forward to welcoming you!
In gratitude –
Jeane McNamara, President
Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls