7th Grade Visitation Day
Registration is required for students who attend an Archdiocesan, Public, Private and Charter School Students. Please click on link below to register:
MARCH 2021 TBD
Details of the day:
- Students are to report by 7:45 AM to the Little Flower Gymnasium. The Gymnasium is the first set of ground floor doors to the right of the main Lobby Entrance and the first set of doors to the left of the bottom of the stairs, if entering from the parking lot.The Gymnasium will be open at 7:30 AM for those who arrive early.
- As the students enter the school, they will be directed to their particular classrooms.
- Students are encouraged to bring their cell phones with them to use throughout the day and something to write with.
- The dress code for the day is full uniform (No gym uniforms). Students who do not have a uniform policy at their school should arrive comfortably dressed. Students are encouraged to wear sneakers but shorts and ripped jeans are not allowed.
- Lunch will be provided. If they wish, the students may purchase additional items from the vending machines; please be sure your daughter has small bills for the machines.
- The Flossie Shop (school store) will be open during lunch.
- We expect the students to be dismissed by 2:39 PM by the same entrance where they were dropped off.
For more information, please contact Kia Benjamin at email@example.com